What is LinkedIn Limited Listings and why should I let my jobs be published there?
Where are my jobs shown on LinkedIn?
- When job seekers used LinkedIn Job Search.
- The LinkedIn feature Jobs You May be Interested In.
Do I have to incur any additional costs?
How do I Participate In LinkedIn Limited Listings?
- Retrieve your LinkedIn Company ID. Instructions can be found on LinkedIn's page How to find your company ID.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The LinkedIn Company ID is a number. You should be signed out of your LinkedIn account when trying to locate your LinkedIn Company ID.
- Add the LinkedIn Company ID to the specific Job to list.
Why should I provide my company ID?
I don't have a company page on LinkedIn. Can I participate in Limited Listings?
You may have inadvertently turned off third-party notifications on LinkedIn. Please contact LinkedIn customer support.
To clarify, if there are any job specific issues like location mapping errors, stop/start ingestion for a particular company, missing jobs etc., please create a ticket with the LinkedIn technical support team using this link.
Please include the following:
- Contact Reason: General Question/Service Request
- Issue Type: Jobs
- Your Question: Please start Limited Listings ingestion for the employer 'Company Name' from the 'Partner Name' XML feed that is integrated with LinkedIn. 'Partner Name' XML feed is already integrated with LinkedIn. Please use the following information:
- Employer Name as on the feed
- LinkedInCompany Page URL