You can manage your team by selecting your name on the upper right, choosing Company Profile and then choosing Team from the left menu.
Team members are additional users that are part of your company's system. Team members can be one of two types:
- Employees: Users who have limited abilities that can be assigned on a case by case basis, or assigned the default set of permissions.
- Admins: Users who have supervisory permissions. All permissions are granted.
Team Members will be displayed in one of two tabs: Active and Pending. Team Members who have completed the registration process will be listed in Active.
Add a Team Member
To add a new team member:
- Select Add a Team Member.
- Enter the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Select the Team Member's Role.
- To grant all permissions, select Admin.
- To limit permissions, select Employee. The default permissions will be applied, and permissions can then be selected or deselected depending on your needs.
- When complete, select Add Team Member.
The new Team Member will be sent an email to the registered email address. Until they have completed this process, the Team Member will be listed under the Pending tab. When they have completed the registration process, they will be included in the Active tab.
Send Email Notice
If a Team Member has not completed, or has not completed their registration, they can be sent another invitation through the following process:
- Click the Pending tab.
- Click the Send Email icon for the Team Member.
- Confirm sending the email by clicking Yes, I'm sure.
Edit a Team Member's Permissions
To update a Team Member's Permissions:
- Select the Edit icon for the user.
- Select the Team Member's Role and Permissions.
- When complete, select Save.
Remove a Team Member
To remove a team member, select the Delete icon. Confirm the deletion by selecting Yes, I'm sure.