Rating Templates provide a method to compare a series of candidates using a standard set of criteria. Candidates may be assigned a star rating during the hiring process. From the Rating Templates page, users can create, edit and delete a Rating Template.
Create a Rating Template
To create a Rating Template:
- Select Add a Rating Template.
- Provide the Template Name.
- To add a Rating Category, select one from the drop-down list. A new row will be added automatically.
- To add an Input Rating Criteria, select the Input Rating Criteria field and select from the available options.
- To remove an Input Rating Criteria, select the X for the Input Rating Criteria to remove.
- To remove a Rating Category, click the drop-down list and select Remove this criteria.
- When finished, select Save Template to store the template.
Edit a Rating Template
To edit a template, click the Edit Icon and follow the same steps as above.
Delete a Rating Template
To delete a Rating Template:
- Click the Delete Icon for the Rating Template to delete.
- Click Yes, I'm sure to confirm the deletion.