When a candidate has been declined for a position, an email can be sent to them informing them that they have been declined including the reasons why. To set the Candidate Decline Email template:
- Select the Hiring menu at the top of the page.
- From the left navigation panel, select Administration > Application Forms.
- Select the the Edit icon for the Job Application form to update.
- Select the Settings icon on the upper right.
- Select the Candidate Decline Email template to use. To create a custom Decline email, you may do so in the Email templates section.
- If you wish to prevent any emails from being sent, select Do not send decline emails to disqualified candidates.
- Select Save to update the settings.