You can now connect your Google Calendar with your ATS calendar for convenient interview scheduling.
Convenient Interview Scheduling
See your team member’s engagements inside the ATS calendar and easily find empty slots to schedule interviews.
Synchronize your Google Calendar
Events you create on the ATS calendar are pushed to Google Calendars of attendees giving you a seamless interview scheduling experience.
How to Connect to Your Google Calendar
To connect your ATS Calendar to your Google Calendar:
- On your Calendar page, select Connect Google Calendar.
- Read and accept the Connect your Google Calendar notice by selecting Next.
- You will be prompted to sign into your Google account. Sign in, and when prompted whether to add the Trust relationship select Allow.
- Once complete, events added on either your Google Calendar or ATS calendar will be synced.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The ATS Calendar is available only on the Enterprise version of the ATS.
How to Disconnect Your Google Calendar
To disconnect the your Google Calendar from ATS Calendar:
- Select Disconnect Google Calendar and the connection will be removed.
Is it secure?
Your data is safe with end-to-end encryption and data protections. You can remove the Google Calendar permission you have granted to the ATS application at any time.
Who can see my calendar data?
Only team members in your ATS who have connected their Google Calendars will be able to see your data.
Is there any additional cost?
No. This comes as part of the ATS for Enterprise.
How does it work?
The connection between ATS and Google Calendar allows you to use your Google Calendar exactly as before - it just syncs events created or updated on either system.
For example, your team members connect their respective Google Calendars to the ATS calendar, we import their event data on to the ATS calendar. You can now find empty slots for your interview participants and schedule interviews.
When you create an event in ATS Calendar, it is synced to the attendees' Google Calendars that have connected their Google Calendar to ATS Calendar.
Can I see event data of multiple people at once?
Yes, you can overlay event data of multiple people on the ATS calendar. That will help you to find mutually available slots.