To create a new Task:
- From the Tasks page, select Create Task. Complete the displayed fields as displayed below.
Task Name (Required): Select from the following:
- Email Candidate
- Schedule 1st Interview
- Schedule Phone Interview
- Review Resume
- Schedule 2nd Interview
- Send Offer Letter
- Custom Task. When Custom Task is selected, you must include a new Task Name.
- Regarding Job (Optional): Select field and enter the characters for the Job to associate this Task with. Click the matching Job.
- Regarding Candidate (Optional): Select this field and enter the characters for the Candidate to associate this Task with. Select the matching Candidate.
- Assignee (Required): Select this field and enter the characters for the User to associate this Task with. Select the matching User.
- Due at: Select the Date (required) and Time (optional) for when the Task must be completed.
- Note: Enter any additional notes useful in completing the Task.
- When finished, click Save Task.
When a task is created, the Assignee will receive an email informing them of the following:
- Task Name
- Date Created
- Assigned by
- Regarding Job
- Regarding Candidate
- Due Date
This email will be sent to the Assignee only upon Task creation.