Update Task Attributes
Tasks can be updated by the task creator. To edit a task:
- Select the Tasks page from the left navigation panel.
- Select the Edit icon for the Task to update.
- Update any of the following:
- Task Name: The name assigned to the task. Tasks can be assigned names from a predetermined list, or custom name can be set.
- Regarding Job: The Job the Task is regarding.
- Regarding Candidate: The Candidate the Task is regarding.
- Assignee: The User assigned to complete the task.
- Due at: The Date and Time the Task is set to be completed by.
- Note: Any additional notes that are pertinent to completing the Task.
- Select Save when complete.
Set Task as Complete
Tasks can be completed in either of the following way:
- Click the Completed checkbox for the Task
- Click the Edit icon for the Task and click Mark as Completed.
Note that when a task is Completed, it can only be marked as Incomplete by using the Edit command - clicking the Completed checkbox once completed will not change the task status.