From the left menu, choose Requisitions and then select the Create Requisition button on the upper right.
- If a requisition for the position is required, choose Yes (this is the default setting).
- Either choose the default requisition number or enter in a new one
- Choose the reason for creating the job from the dropdown.
- Enter the number of open positions.
- Enter the budget for the position.
- Choose the hiring Manager from the dropdown.
- Create an approval list by choosing Team members from the left menu.
- When you are complete, select Done. (If you made a mistake in the process and wish to start over, select Clear.)
This information will then appear on the top of the form.
If you wish to change anything, select the edit icon on the right.
Enter the following information into page 1 of the form.
- Job Title
- Job Description
- Address information
Also, from the following dropdowns you will need to choose:
- Job Type
- Job Function
- Experience Level
- Compensation information
- Select a workflow for the requisition.
- Choose an application form to use.
- List members of the Hiring Team
- Select a Hiring Lead.
- Include any necessary tags for the position
- Choose a ratings template and select the ratings criteria you wish to use for the hiring process.
- Indicate whether this is a featured job - selecting this will display this job at the top of your careers page.
- Indicate whether this is an internal position. Jobs that are listed as "internal" will not show on your careers page for external clients.
Note: Selecting internal jobs will cause this position to show for internal candidates only by appending "?i" to the careers page URL. Please note that this indicator is still public, so if it is shared with this indicator outside the company, the internal jobs will still be visible.
When this is complete, select Save and Continue to Step 2.
On the next page, you can set up any Pre-screening questions you would like to help filter out candidates who are not fit for the position.
You may select from a list of sample questions or write your own.
You may choose to have candidates reply using a multiple-choice form, by using a written answer, or by using video or audio.
When you have completed this page, select Save & Continue.
On the third and final page you can review your job requisition and the information you have entered. You may change any section of this by selecting the relevant edit icon.
When you are done, select Submit Requisition which will take you to the Jobs page for this position.