To schedule an interview for a job candidate, go to the specific Job, either on the Jobs page or from the Dashboard, and select the candidate you wish to interview.
Next select the Schedule Interview icon from the toolbar under the candidate’s name.
A form will pop up which will enable you to contact this candidate and provide some options for times and dates for interviews.
- Choose whether you want a virtual interview (through video or audio), phone, or in-person.
- Next, select the length of the interview
- Choose a date and time for the interview request.
- If you like, after entering a date and time, you can add a number of different options to the candidate to make it easier for them to select a convenient time.
- Select Send Interview Request and an email will be automatically sent to the applicant’s email address.
- The candidate will then confirm or decline the interview time, and the interview will appear on your calendar
View Confirmed Interviews
To view confirmed interviews, navigate to the Calendar tab on the navigation menu.
Here you will see a calendar with entries for any scheduled interviews.
To see the details of any specific interview, select the entry from the calendar.
You can mark the interview as complete from here, by selecting Mark interview as complete. Alternately you may mark it as incomplete.
You will receive a message asking you to confirm that you wish to update the status of the interview. You may only change the status once.
The interview will then be updated on the calendar, and state that it has been completed, and you will be given the option to delete the interview from the calendar.
If at any point you need to reschedule the interview or withdraw the request, navigate back to the Jobs page, and select the Schedule Interview icon.
Here you will see a popup window with the existing interview time
To reschedule the interview, add the new times and methods, and select Reschedule Request.
If you need to withdraw the interview request, instead select Withdraw Request.