Bill Pay MerchantView can be accessed from any desktop computer, tablet, or smartphone running a supported browser. The MerchantView web application provides reporting access, payment void and refund capabilities, and transaction processing for card-not-present payments.
To log into Bill Pay MerchantView:
- Navigate your web browser to the following link: https://heartlandpaymentservices. net/MerchantView/Account/Login.aspx
- Log in with the username and password provided by your Bill Pay Group Administrator.
If you do not know your username and password, ask your employer’s Account Administrator, or use the Forgot Password link on the MerchantView homepage.
Reset a Forgotten Password
To reset a forgotten password without contacting an Administrator, use the Forgot Password link on the MerchantView homepage.
- On the MerchantView login screen, click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and your Bill Pay username, then select Generate New Password.
- You will receive an on-screen message that your password has been reset.
- A new password will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
- It is recommended that you change your password after logging into MerchantView.
Change Your Password
You can reset your password at any time using the Change Your Password section within MerchantView.
- Log into MerchantView.
- Click the Configuration Tab.
- Cashier and Reporting User roles will see the Change Your Password screen. Administrative users must click the Change Your Password tab in the Configuration menu.
- Enter your current password and the new password, making sure to follow the password strength requirements for the new password. Click Submit Change.
- If the new password meets the minimum requirements, a successful change message will appear. An error message will appear if the change was not successful, and you will be asked to try again.