If you need to edit an existing time punch, perform the following procedures.
- In the POS, select the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Select Manager, and then select Time Punch Management. The Time Punch Management screen displays. This screen features several search options to enable you to find time punches to edit.
- In the Date Range boxes, if you select a range of dates, the POS displays all time punches performed within the designated date range.
- In the Staff list, if you select a staff member, the POS displays all time punches for the selected staff member.
- In the Job Type list, if you select a job type, the POS displays all time punches for staff members working in the selected job type.
- Using the search options, find the time punch you want to edit, then select its Edit. The POS displays the Staff, Clock-In, Clock-Out, and Total Time boxes.
- To edit any of these setting, select the Staff, Clock-In, Clock-Out, or Total Time box and then enter a new value.
- Select Save to save the new settings.