If you are paying a ticket with credit card, you have multiple options.
- To pay the full amount of the ticket, swipe or dip the card.
- To pay a partial payment, use the keypad to enter the desired amount and then swipe or dip the card.
- To manually enter a card number, select Card, type the information in the Card Number keypad, then select Next.
If the credit transaction is successful, the POS displays an approval message and additional options specifically for card transactions.
- If you select Tip, the POS displays a keypad and allow you to enter a tip amount.
- To print a copy for the customer, select Print.
- To email a copy of the ticket to the guest’s email address, select Email.
- To void the payment you’ve just submitted, select Void Payment. If you void a payment, the POS might prompt you to submit a reason for the void.
- To return to the Ticket Preview screen, select a blank space in the screen.