If you are paying a ticket with cash, you have multiple options.
- Using the keypad, type the amount of cash that the customer provides, then select Cash.
- If the customer provides the ticket’s exact amount in cash, select Cash immediately without entering any amount with the keypad.
- select one of quick tender buttons. When you select a quick tender button, the POS automatically submits that amount. The example above features quick tender buttons for $13, $15, and $20.
After selecting Cash or a quick tender option, the POS displays the amount of change due in the panel.
- To print a copy for the customer, select Print.
- To email a copy of the ticket to the guest’s email address, select Email.
- To void the payment you’ve just submitted, select Void Payment. If you void a payment, the POS might prompt you to submit a reason for the void.
- To return to the Ticket Preview screen, select a blank space in the screen.