If a party of customers want to split a check, the POS includes multiple ways to do so.
- Select a ticket you wish to split.
- In the Order screen, select Split from the menu on the left. The POS displays a panel with various split options.
- If you select New, the POS creates a new empty check within the ticket and displays the split as Check 1 and Check 2. At this point, Check 2 will have a balance due of “$0.00”.
- If you select one or more items on the “Check 1” section of the ticket, the POS displays the following options:
Move To: Move the selected items to another check. This option allows you to place specific items on separate checks for separate customers.
Evenly: Split the cost of the selected items evenly between all checks.
Check 1: Move the selected items to Check 1.
Check 2: Move the selected items to Check 2.
Advanced: Split the cost of the selected items by 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, or 1/5.
- If you select By Seat, the POS splits the check based on seats.
It is only available if the ticket has multiple seats. In the following example, you can see the seat numbers 1 and 2 on the left side.
- If you select any of the division buttons (2x, 3x, 4x, and so on), the POS will split the items evenly number of checks that you choose.
For instance, if you select 2x, the POS will split the cost of each item evenly between two checks.
- If you select Remove All, the POS will remove any previous splits.
The POS will display all items in their original status.