Once you add items to a ticket, you can perform various actions to manage those items. Select an item in the ticket preview to select it, or select multiple items by selecting and holding an item, and then selecting additional items. Then use the options in the bottom panel to perform any of the following tasks:
- Select All: Select all items on the ticket.
- Seat: Assign all selected items to a seat number. The POS displays a keypad, allowing you to enter a seat number.
- Course: If your restaurant uses menu courses, assign a course number, a hold, or rush status to the selected item.
- Move: Move the selected items to a different ticket. The POS displays a list of available tickets, allowing you to select one.
- Duplicate: Add a duplicate of each selected item to the ticket.
- Quantity: Modify the quantity of the selected item.
- Void Item/Remove Item: Removes the selected items from the ticket. If the item was already saved to the ticket, the POS will prompt you to enter a void reason.
- Modify: Change or remove modifiers for the selected item.