This article outlines the procedures for adding and editing users. From the dashboard, select Settings> Users to access the Users page.
Add a New User
To add a new user:
- Select New to open the New User page.
- Enter a unique username and password for the new user. The password must be at least six characters long and contain at least one number.
- Enter the user's first and last name, email, and employee number (optional), and then Save.
Edit User Roles
To make the new user an administrator, set Enable all Permissions in the Roles section to Yes. If the new user is not an administrator:
- Select Add Role to display a list of available roles.
- Select the name of the role (which is a link) and the role is assigned to the user.
After selecting a role, the details page for the new user displays. To delete a role, select the Delete button next to the role.
Select User Locations
To grant a user access to all locations, set Enable all Locations in the Enable Locations section to Yes. Alternatively, locations are added individually. To enable a location:
- Select Add to display a list of locations.
- Select the name or number of the location and it is assigned to the user.
To delete a location, select Delete next to the location name.