Before setting up a shipping feature in your Heartland Retail account, you need to set up an account with EasyPost.
To set up an Easypost account:
- Create an EasyPost account. (https://www.easypost.com/signup?utm_source=springboard)
- Add the EasyPost production key in Heartland Retail.
- Add a carrier in Heartland Retail, then set up shipping methods.
- Add funds to the EasyPost account.
After the EasyPost is created, reach out to HRetailsupport@heartland.us to activate the feature in Heartland Retail. The feature will appear in Integrations once it is activated.
To set up a preferred shipping method:
- Add API key to save credentials.
- Navigate to Shipping.
- Select the Carriers tab to display a list of carriers.
Note: You must establish an account with a carrier before you can set it as your preferred shipping method.
- In Shipping Methods (tab), select NEW to create a preferred shipping method.
- In Email Notifications (tab), toggle the switch to ON to receive shipping notifications.