A cash drawer is required to accept cash or check payments. If a station has no cash drawers, add a cash drawer to the location, and then assign it to the station.
To add a cash drawer to a location:
- From the dashboard, select Settings, and then Locations.
- Select a location, and then navigate to the Cash Drawers tab.
- Select +New to display the New Cash Drawer window.
- Enter a Name (required) and a Desired Balance (Float) (optional), and then Save.
To assign a cash drawer to a station:
- From the Locations page, navigate to the Stations tab, and then select the station (Station ID).
- Select Use existing cash drawer, and then select the applicable cash drawer.
You can edit the name of a cash drawer that has already been added to a location by navigating to the location, and then selecting the cash drawer.