To add a user to your Portico Virtual Terminal account:
Select the menu icon (top left), Admin, and then User Management. This navigates to Heartland InfoCentral.
- In Heartland InfoCentral, from the Access menu, select Manage Users.
The Manage Users page opens and displays a complete list of current users by default. Select New+ in the top-right corner, and then enter the new user's information:
- First Name: The user’s first name.
- Last Name:The user’s last name.
- Username: The user’s Heartland InfoCentral user ID (does not have to be a email address).
- Email: The user’s email address (more than one Username can have the same email address).
- # Locations: The number of locations the user can access in Heartland InfoCentral. For a single location merchant the # Locations will always be 1.
- Actions: Accessing this drop-down menu allows a Heartland employee to perform a variety of functions related to a specific user.