Select the dropdown arrow next to Reports to view available report options.
The options are displayed as a menu at the top of the screen.
- Enter the date range to view settlements (historical batch results).
- Select the link in the Batch ID column to view the batch summary information.
Select Show Current Batch Details to view open transactions in the current batch, and then select the link for the details of the current open batch.
The batch information can be printed, exported, or closed using the icons in the top right.
- Enter a transaction number or date range to view transactions, and then select the transaction number link to view specific charge details.
The Transaction list can be reorganized by dragging the headers to the desired location. The columns can be changed by selecting the menu icon.
- Enter the date range to view settlements.
- Select the Show Transactions link to view the Transaction list.
- Enter a transaction number or date range to view transactions.
- Select the transaction to add it to the batch, and then select Add to Batch.