Access Dispute Cases
The Disputes Legacy and Disputes Management New links display in InfoCentral as Heartland is transitioning to the new disputes management tool.
Tip: If the Heartland InfoCentral Disputes tab does not display, disable the pop-up blocker or try another web browser.
- If the case number begins with a five or a six and is seven digits long, select Disputes Legacy to view the case from the old Case Management system.
- If the case number begins with one, two, three, four, or six, and is ten digits long, select Disputes Management New to view the case in the new Disputes Management system.
Figure 1 Disputes tab
Access the Disputes Management User Guide
If you have questions about features in the Disputes Management portal, select the question mark icon at the top of the page. A slide-out panel displays for access to the Disputes Management User Guide.
Figure 2 Help panel with User Guide link
The Reports and Disputes Reporting New links display in InfoCentral as Heartland is transitioning to the new disputes reporting tool.
- Select Reports to view Polaris or SSRS reports for cases from the old Case Management system.
- Select Disputes Reporting New to view reports for cases from the new Disputes Management system.
Use both reporting systems until all of your old cases are closed.
Figure 3 Reports tab
Heartland Dispute Resolution Team Contact Information
Be prepared to provide your merchant identification (MID) and the chargeback or retrieval case number to the Heartland team member.
- Hours of operation: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday
- Phone number: (866) 976-1351
- Chargeback fax number: (877) 288-0527
- Email: DisputePublicFolder@e-hps.com