If a cardholder disputes a PIN debit transaction, a PIN debit dispute letter on Heartland Payment Services letterhead is mailed to you. Follow the steps to respond to the dispute:
- Verify the PIN debit dispute information on the Servicing Site.
- Note Subject: Debit Card Support
- Document Type: Miscellaneous
- Description: VROL PIN debit chargeback [Visa Resolve Online (VROL) is the system used to resolve disputes with Visa]
- Make copies of the requested receipt and report:
- The PIN debit receipt with the matching authorization number
- The batch detail report with the PIN debit transaction
- Respond to the letter and send the receipt and report by fax or email:
- Fax to (866) 976-1356
- Email to DebitCardSupport@e-hps.com
Heartland Debit Card Dispute Support Team Contact Information
If you have additional questions call or email. Be prepared to provide your merchant identification (MID) and the information about the PIN debit transaction to the Heartland team member.
- Hours of operation: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday
- Phone number (800) 776-4344 or (866) 287-1435
- Email DebitCardSupport@e-hps.com