Let's take a look at a sample Direct Deposit form and how to fill it out accurately.
Required Information for the Direct Deposit Form
- Include the Employer Name, Client ID, and Employee Name.
- Select the type of account, Checking or Savings.
- The form has two individual account sections if sequencing needs to occur.
- Attach a copy of the bank account verification when submitting the form.
- Contains a section for the employee to sign, print, and date the form.
- Contains a section for the employer approver to sign, print, and date the form.