Upon setting up the accounts, Employers are being asked whether they want Employees to log the job that they will be working on when clocking in and out. The interface should only have a minimal difference between clocking in with jobs and without.
- After logging in, you will be directed to your dashboard showing that you are currently clocked out.
- To clock in, simply click the Clock In button on the screen.
- Depending on your company settings, your Employer may want you to choose from a list of jobs/tasks/locations when clocking in. In that case, choose the job you will work on from the dropdown on top of the Clock In button.
- Click the Show All Options to expand all fields:
- Clock In - Initial clock in when starting your shift.
- Resume Work - Clocking back in after a break or lunch.
- Transfer - Can transfer between jobs without clocking out.
- Take a Break - Clocking out for break or lunch.
- Clock Out - Clocking out after the end of the shift.
- Once Clocked In, your screen should show that you are currently clocked in and a timer showing how many hours you have been clocked in for:
- If you are required to choose a job when clocking in, the timer should show what job you are working for and a timer below it
- To transfer to another job, instead of clocking out, choose the job to transfer to from the dropbox above the Transfer button. Then click Transfer. It should show the job you’ve clocked in for and start a new timer for it.
- When taking a break/lunch choose from the dropdown above the Take a Break button. Then select the type of Break you will be taking before clicking the Take a Break button to temporarily clock you out and to stop the clock in timer. This will start the timer for your break .
- When Clocking Back in from a break, click the Resume Work button to run the clock in timer again.
- If the job is required, choose the Job from the dropdown on top of the Resume Work button. Then click the Resume Work button. Your clock should show the job you’re working on and its timer below it.
- Once the shift is over, click the Clock Out button to stop the timer from counting your hours for the shift. Once out, it should stop your timer and show that you are Currently Clocked Out.
To Clock In
Walk up to the iPad and either enter your 6-digit PIN or look into the clock so that it recognizes your face. If you are simply clocking in for the day without a job or task being assigned to you, wait until it displays your name and confirms that you have been clocked in for the day.
For Job or Task-Based Clock-Ins
Walk up to the iPad, wait for it to recognize your face or re-enter your six-digit pin and then select from the dropdown, the job or task you will be working on. Click on the Clock In button and begin your shift!
For Transferring to Another Job or Task
Walk up to the iPad, wait for it to recognize your face or re-enter your six-digit pin and then select from the dropdown above the Transfer button. You will see the list of jobs/tasks you can select from. Click on the appropriate choice, and then click Transfer.
Taking a Break
Walk up to the iPad, wait for it to recognize your face or re-enter your six-digit pin and then select from the dropdown, the type of break you will be taking (please note that if you only have one type of break assigned to you you will skip this step and simply click Take Break). Once you have selected the type of break you will take, click Take Break.
For Clocking Back In From a Break
Walk up to the iPad, wait for it to recognize your face or re-enter your six-digit pin and then select Resume Work. If you are required to enter a job/task, you will be prompted to click from the dropdown to select the job/task you are starting/resuming.
To Clock Out
Walk up to the iPad, wait for it to recognize your face or re-enter your six-digit pin and then select Clock Out. Wait for the screen to display your name and confirm that you are currently clocked out.