Please note that you may also leave notes and/or upload an attachment when submitting your timesheet. Some employers may make this mandatory, especially if you have edited your timesheet after submission.
Punch Time Entry Timesheet
For Punch Time Entry, editing of punches can only be done via web and not in the mobile and iPad app.
- To edit a punch for the current timesheet period, go to Timesheets and click Add Punch
- A Create Punch window will open. Fill out the window with the necessary information.
Choose whether the punch to be made/edited for is In, Transfer, Break, Resume, or Out
- Check the date
- Input Time
- Choose Job for its dropdown, if applicable
- Click Save
- If the punch has not been created yet, click the “+Add In/Out Time” link of the date you are making the clock in for.
- If the punch has already been made for the date and you just need to modify it, click/highlight the time to be edited.
- Choose the new time from the time counter that will open upon clicking or by manually typing it.
Duration Based Entry
- If the clock-in has not been made yet, click the Add Duration link and fill out the form the same way when you log in.
- If the clock-in has been made, just change the duration (hours) of the job.