The Dashboard is where to find tasks that need immediate attention. This includes:
- Employees late for their shifts
- Employees approaching overtime
- Open shifts in the schedule not yet taken by an employee
- Timesheets waiting for approval
- Time off requests that are waiting for approval
- A list and map view displaying all employee’s current status (clocked in, on break, clocked out) and the location where they punched in or out.
The Dashboard is broken down into sections as follows:
- Send direct messages or find replacements for employees running late for their shifts via the Send Message and Find Replacement icon (A).
- Send a direct message to an employee or clock out an employee approaching overtime via the Send Message and Clock Out icons (B).
- Examine any open shifts that have not been picked up by employees or offer the shift via the Offer icon (C).
- Approve, reject, or view timesheets that are waiting for approval via the Approve, Reject, and View Details icons under your Needs Approval section (D).
- Approve, reject, or view Time Off requests waiting for approval via the Approve, Reject, and ViewDetails icons under your “Needs Approval” section (E).
- View Current Team Status shows who is currently clocked in, on break, or clocked out. You can see a map view of exactly where employees clocked in, out, or from where they took their break (F):