To create a schedule:
- Click on the Schedule tab under Team Management.
- Click on the plus icon that appears whenever hovering over an employees block.
Once the “+” icon is clicked, the user has the ability to:
- Set a name for the shift by clicking on the ”Shift Name Box” (A).
- Set the start and end time by using the dropdown menus at different times (numbers are able to be typed in as well) (B).
- Add any standard break times for the shift at hand, if applicable, by clicking on the blue “Add Break” button (C).
- Save the shift as a template that can be used to quickly create schedules of the same criteria in the future by clicking on the “Save as template” checkbox (D).
- If there are already shift templates created, they would be able to be selected in the “Template” dropdown menu (E).
- If there is a specific job that would need to be worked during this shift, it would be able to be selected in the “Jobs” dropdown menu (F).
- Adding a color to the shift can be useful in creating differentiation between the different shifts in the schedule layout (G).
- To save time in creating a schedule of a week or longer. the ability to have a shift repeat for as long as needed is provided when the “Repeat” icon is clicked (H).