Employee List View
To see a schedule in the employee list view, users can perform the following:
- Toggle the view of the schedule by per day, week, or month (A). This provides an overview of the schedule in different contexts.
- View the schedule by shift by clicking on Employee View(B). This is useful in ensuring that every type of shift is covered on each day. You can also view the schedule by job.
- Users can filter the schedule (C) by:
- Assigned supervisor
- Employment type
- Employee status.
- Shift Job
- Pay Type
- Employee Work Location
- Shift Location
- There are also options (D) for performing the following actions
- Bulk Assign
- Bulk Delete
- Bulk Update
- Bulk Copy & Paste
- Schedule settings
- Download Schedule
- Import Schedule
- View their teams Drop, Swap, or Pick Up Requests with the Shift Notifications(E) tab.
- View, edit, or create shift templates with the Templates (F) tab.
- View schedule totals at the upper right corner (G).
If you wish to make sure that all shifts are being covered, you can change the Employee View (B) to look at the schedule in Shift View.
Or alternately, you may choose to make sure that each job is being covered by viewing it in Job View.