Team Time Off allows users to:
- View all past present and future time off requests by their employees.
- Add or subtract from the team's accrual balance.
Waiting for Your Approval Section
The Waiting For Your Approval section is the landing page for the Team Time Off page, and contains any time-off requests that submitted for approval that required the logged in user's approval.
Team Bookings Section
In the Team Bookings section a user can:
- Search the time-off requests submitted for approval by employee name (A).
- Filter the employee’s requests (B) by:
- Policy Requested
- Supervisor of the employee making the request
- Work Location
- Employment Type
- Employment Status (active, Terminated).
- Perform Bulk Actions (C) to delete all checked requests.
- Book time off on an employee's behalf with the Add Time Off button (D).
When manually adding time off for an employee, select the employee name from the dropdown, choose the time off type, and enter the start and end date for the time off request.
Please note that you can check the all day box, for a full 8 hours, or you can enter specific times. You will be automatically shown the users current time off balance, the amount of time requested, and the balance after booking.
If this time off reoccurs on a following week or month, you can click the Repeat checkbox at the bottom of the page. This will open a form so you can specify how to record these hours.
Once you submit the time off for this person, you must approve it. From the main screen, select the checkbox to the left of the the employee's name, and select the Bulk Actions dropdown.
You may delete the request, approve, or reject the time off. If you need to reject the time off, there will be a comments box for you to inform the employee of why their request was rejected. Once approved, the request row will show as approved.
Team Balance Section
The Team Balance section provides the ability see an entire team’s current time-off balances for all assigned policies. Users can also:
- Search (A) by employees.
- Adjust an employee's current balance by clicking on their name.
The Calendar Section displays an entire months worth of employee requests. This assists users in knowing how approving or rejecting time off requests can effect the schedule.
By clicking on the date on the upper left of the calendar, you can filter for other months: