- From the Administration - Company tab in the Navigation Bar. Click Pay Groups (A), then click the Add New Pay Group (B) button.
- An Add New Pay Group window will pop-up. Fill out all the boxes with the information asked which are Name (A), and Description (B). Then choose your Pay Frequency (C).
- There are four (4) types of pay groups. Each pay group type has its own required information:
- First Day of the Week is required
- First Day of the Week and Start of the Next Pay Period are required information. The set first day of the week should match the start of the payroll date.
- End Day of the first period (payroll) and the End Date of the 2nd Period are required information
- Period Ends On date is the required information
- Once the Pay Frequency and its corresponding information have been supplied, click Save.