- Inside the Company tab in the Navigation bar, click the Administrators (A) tab. Then click the Add Account (B) box.
- A Create Account window will pop up. The window is divided into three sections: Profile Information, Access Level, and Roles and Permissions.
- Supply all the required data for the Profile Information (A) section.
- Choose the Access Level (B) to be given to the administrator. Access can be in full or restricted. Restriction can be based on location/company group. If the administrator is going to be restricted to a certain group of people, choose the respective group from the group list below.
- Choose the Roles and Permission (C) to be given to the administrator. All functions per role chosen from the drop-down will show at the bottom of the box. See a list of default permissions roles here.
- Once done, click Save (D).