- Under the Administration section in the navigation bar, click Timesheet settings.
- Once inside the timesheet settings, click Periods (A), then click the Add New Pay Period (B) box. Then choose the Period Type (C) from the dropdown.
- An Add New Period window will pop up. Fill out the window with information it needs such as Name (A), Description (B), Period Type (C), Fill Pay Period (D).
- Depending on the Period Type are other required information.
- Weekly – First Day of Week
- Bi-weekly - First Day of Week
- Monthly – Period Ends on Date
- Semi-monthly – End day of the first period and End Day of the 2nd period.
- Preview for next five timesheet periods will show after choosing the period type and clicking the fill pay period box.
- Once done, click Save.