Merchants can view statement details by logging on to Heartland InfoCentral. Each statement includes total deposits and total fees for the month. The middle image on the first page displays corporate or marketing announcements. The second page displays fee or pertinent statement messages.
You can request a mailed, one-page summarized statement. The front page provides the following information. The reverse page provides important messages.
- DBA Name: The name used to conduct business.
- Statement Period: The date range for the information on the statement.
- Merchant Number: The Heartland Merchant Identification (MID) number.
- The business mailing address
Merchant Deposits and Fees at a Glance:
- Total Deposits and amount
- Total Fees and amount
- Customer Service: Toll free number for the Heartland Service Center (HSC) Customer Support.
- HPS InfoCentral: Web address for Heartland InfoCentral.
- Address: Mailing address for the Heartland Service Center.
- This is Not a Bill: Indicates that the statement is not a bill or a request of payment for services. (Fees are generally automatically deducted from a business banking account.)
You can request to have full paper statements mailed to you monthly, instead of receiving a single-page summarized statement.