The Time Off Approval Path Window allows the user to choose whether the time off requests must be approved by a supervisor or administrator, or both.
You can access this from Administration - Time Off Policies.
- Click on the Add Path button on the top right hand side of the screen after clicking the Approval Paths tab.
- Once the Add Approval Path window is pulled up, it will allow the user to:
- Name and describe the Approval Path.
- Define approval path conditions.
- Limit the time off requests to a certain number of hours.
- Choose what happens when an employee’s time off request is rejected.
- Choose what happens once the time off request hour limit is reached.