Navigate to Administration - Time Off Settings and choose the Holiday Policies tab.
The Holiday Policies Tab allows you to create custom Holidays or choose Holidays specific to your province or state.
- Click on Create a New Holiday Policy button on the right hand side of the window.
- Enter a name for your policy and a description if necessary.
- Choose Enabled as the Status.
- Select your country and enter a region.
- Click Save & Next.
- From the Edit Holiday window, click Add holiday and Create Holiday.
- Name the holiday and enter a description if necessary.
- Choose a specific date (4th of July) a specific day (Thanksgiving, last Thursday of November).
- If you chose Specific Date, choose the Start Date/Day and End Date/Day and choose the Start Time and End Time. (You could check the “all day” box if the Holiday will be all day).
- You can also set the holiday to repeat on a certain date each year.