There are 2 ways to set up employee authentication on a time clock app: PIN-based or Facial recognition based.
- Type the employee time clock PIN on the iPad to authenticate employee.
- Each employee will have their own PIN to login to the clock.
- The PIN is located in the employee record on the web (see “Setup Employee PIN section above).
- Launch the iPad app that has already been configured with Facial Recognition, then bring your face close to the camera to authenticate your login.
- If facial recognition has not been set up, it will ask you to use the PIN to authenticate and set up the face ID. Use the PIN from the employee’s profile (see steps in the above section on how to set up employee PIN).
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up facial recognition.
- You can also go to Menu -> Set up Face ID option to set up facial recognition.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Facial Recognition will work with masks, but accuracy will be impacted.