To reset your password, select Trouble logging in? on the login page. This begins the self-initiated password reset feature.
- On the Trouble logging in? window, select I don't know my password or I am locked out.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Username, and the Email, and then select Reset.
- A confirmation message displays and a password reset email is sent. The password reset link in the email is active for 30 minutes and can only be used once before expiring. Select the link in the email to open the Password Reset screen.
- Enter a new password into the New Password and Confirm Password fields, and then select Finish.
Your password cannot be the same as the username and must contain:
- At least eight characters
- One number from 0 to 9
- One letter from A-Z
- One special character (for example, !,@,#,$)
Log in using your username and the newly created password.