Selecting your user name in the upper-right corner of the home page navigates to your user profile and security settings. (This is also where you would go to log out.)
To access account information, select My Account.
The My Profile portion of the user profile displays:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
Select the Edit button to edit the fields. The Title field has multiple options to choose from. The Username field can be changed to something other than the email address. When you refresh the page or perform another action, the change is displayed. Once all changes have been made, select the Save button.
The Security portion of the user profile provides access to change your password or security questions and answers.
To change your password,
- Select the Edit button.
- Type the current password into the Current Password field.
- Type the new password into both the New Password and Confirm Password fields. Your password must contain:
- At least eight (8) characters
- One (1) number from 0 to 9
- One (1) letter from A-Z
- One (1) special characters (!,@,#,$)
- Cannot be the same as the username.
When the new password meets the criteria, the exclamation point will change into a check mark.