Employers may send different sets of onboarding documents based on the job title or department. For example, a managerial hire may require a different set of onboarding documents as compared to a fresh graduate hire.
Employers can create a custom package in the Manage Onboarding section. These custom packages can be sent to new hires based on their job level or departments they belong to.
Using the Onboarding Packages takes two steps:
- Create the Custom Onboarding Package in the Manage Onboarding section.
- Send the custom package to the new hires through with Add an Employee.
Create Custom Onboarding Package
To create a Custom Onboarding Page:
- Sign in to the ATS system with your credentials.
- Select Onboarding and then select Manage Onboarding.
- The default onboarding process is displayed. To create a new custom onboarding package for your new hires, click Manage Onboarding Packages.
- A list of packages, if available, are displayed here. To create a new one, click Add New Package.
- In the Add New Package window, enter the required information and select the documents you want to add to this package.
- Click Save. The newly created package is now listed in the Manage Onboarding Packages page.
Send Custom Package to New Hires
Once the Custom Onboarding Packages are created, they can be sent to new hires through the following process:
- From the Onboarding page, select Onboard New Employee. You will have the option of selecting a custom package or selecting manually from the list of displayed documents.
- Select the custom package from the drop-down list. All of the documents in the custom onboarding package will be displayed.
- To include additional documents, click Include more documents? and select the additional documents to include.
- Click Continue and continue with the new employee creation process.
When complete, all the new employees can be viewed on the View Employees page. Onboarding documents can be resent as required.