The Onboarding Status Report allows you to view Employee data and download it as a CSV file. You may access it by choosing Onboarding Status Report on the left menu. This information available includes:
- Employee number
- Hire Date
- First and Last Name
- Other employee company information that you have gathered through the onboarding process.
Onboarding Status Report
Onboarding Status Report displays Employee information. This can be filtered by selecting from the following options:
Filter by Employee Status: The Employee Status includes:
- Pending Onboarding
- Onboarding Completed
- Documents: Employee documents including I-9, Offer Letter, and other documentation.
- Date Sent
- Start Date
- Employee First Name
- Employee Last Name
- Show only incomplete documents: Only displays documents that the Employee has not finished.
- Start Date: Select a range of Employee Start Dates.
- Date Sent: Select a range of dates for when documents were sent.
- Apply: Display the Employee records as a table based on the filters selected.
- Click Download CSV to download a CSV formatted file of the displayed information.
- The Employee records displayed based on the applied filters.