The Job Application Builder allows you to create a standardized set of questions to ask candidates. This helps you to quickly vet candidates based on the same criteria, and in the same format so you can quickly find the information you need. This optional feature is off by default, and can be enabled when you are ready to use it. -
- Role Based Access: Admin users can enable the Job Application Builder through the Company tab. By default, all Owner and Admin users can create and edit applications. Employee users can be granted permission to edit applications.
- Receive Complete or Incomplete Applications: Employers can select whether to receive complete, or allow incomplete job applications to be submitted.
- Sample Job Application: A sample job application is provided by default. You can use this sample as a template, or create a new application from scratch.
- Application Fields Provided For Onboarding: All fields from the default section that are also used in the Onboarding phase will be automatically copied over if the applicant is accepted.
- Publish Before Job Posting: A Job Application must be published before it can be used in a Job Posting.
- Job Application Data Posted to Applicant Profile: Information gathered from a candidate is displayed in the Applicant Profile. Job Applications can be downloaded as PDF documents from the Applicant Profile. Incomplete applications can be submitted back to the candidate for completion.
- Onboarding Integration: If Onboarding is enabled, the job application can be accessed from the Employee Profile through the Document tab.