Administration controls the Hiring settings for the following configurations.
The Applications Forms Pages enable you to create and manage job application forms for job seekers at your company. Here you can use an application builder for creating custom forms.
On this page you can enable whether or not to do background checks of new hires through Checkr.
On the Notifications page, you can configure automatic emails to acknowledge receipt of applications and an email to notify users if an application is declined.
On this page you can access a URL for creating an automatic careers page, which can either exist as a standalone web page, or can be embedded via iframe onto your company’s website.
Apply through SMS
Create and download a flyer or poster with a method for advertising your careers page, so that potential employees may apply for positions directly through their mobile devices.
Configure your application process for collecting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) information.
Customize Email Branding
Add a logo and custom text to all of your official emails.
On this page you can see what subscriptions you have to various aspects of the Hiring product.
With premium settings you may set:
- Allow applicants to upload a cover letter with their applications.
- Specify whether a resume is required, optional, or disable resume uploads.
- Allow applicants to apply using job board accounts.
- This specification allows candidates to apply with one click using specified Job Board functionality.
- If this is turned off, candidates will be directed to your site so that they may fill out any necessary pre-screening forms, fill out specified job applications, go through EEO screening, and more.
- If this is turned on, users may apply with one-click, however this will bypass any pre-screening questions. However, if configured, applicants will be emailed instructions to fill out these forms after they have applied.
On the Privacy Settings page, you may specify whether if your job postings should include your company name and logo, and your company details. If this setting is set to Private, this information will be hidden from applicants, and your job posts will only appear on your company’s job pages but will not be sent out to job boards.
You may also specify whether a job is an internal posting, meaning that it is only available to current employees. If this is selected, jobs will not appear on your careers page.
On the Offer Letters page, you may create customized offer letters for individual positions.