The Interviews page displays the following:
- Confirmed Interviews – Displays pending interviews confirmed by the applicant.
- Interviews Requested – Scheduled interviews that are waiting for confirmation from the Applicant.
- Completed Interviews – Interviews that have already taken place.
- Incomplete Interviews – Interviews that were in progress that still need to be finished.
To the right of your Interviews page are some Interview Tips. While any successful recruiting manager will be prepared and have their own way of conducting their interviews, these are provided for additional assistance.
Clicking on any candidate will allow you to see their profile to the right. From here, you can manage and track all actions within an interview.
On this screen you may
- Add Notes.
- Message the Candidate.
- Reschedule the Interview.
- Begin the interview.
- Cancel the Interview.
- Share the Candidate with someone else in your organization.
- Rate the Candidate.
- Copy or Move the Candidate to a different position.
There are also a series of “Status” buttons, wherein you can identify or specify the candidate as a new interview, whether they are promising, maybe, whether you wish to send them an offer, or if they have been hired.
Below, if available for your account*, you can also initiate a brief Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) screening to determine whether you may be able to receive a tax credit for hiring this person.
*WOTC screening is available for all accounts that have the Payroll product enabled.