The My Account Dashboard provides you with a single location for accessing all of your Heartland Accounts and products.
The menu bar
At the top of the page is a menu bar which provides some basic information about your account.
Location – Your current location.
You may also choose other locations if your company has multiple sites.
Questions – A link to the knowledge base, where you may find articles about all Heartland products, a link to online chat, or a direct phone number for support.
Shopping Cart – Here you can see a list of all items that you have placed in your shopping cart, which are ready for purchase.
Heartland Applications – Here you can find direct access to individual applications in the Heartland ecosystem.
These are divided into categories, including:
- Recently Used Applications
- Point of Sale
Here you may see information about you, including your role. You may also set your screen preferences here, to show mode: light mode, dark mode, or based on your system preferences.
On this screen you may also choose to sign out of your account.
The Left Navigation Bar
On the left side of the screen you will see an expandable menu containing all products available through Heartland.
The first three links are divided into the main categories of
- Point of Sale
Each of these can be expanded to see the various product lines:
- Payments Manager+
- Bill Pay
- In Person
Point of Sale
- Hiring & Onboarding
- Time & Attendance
Below these links are the following:
- Capital - here you can find information about resources for gaining more capital for growing your business.
- Reports - Here you can find various reports about your business.
Below this are some convenient links where you can
- Buy Equipment - restock on POS printer paper and other supplies
- Help & Support - gain access to our extensive Help Center, or reach an agent directly.
In the center of the page, you will see all of the products to which you subscribe, and others which may interest you.
These accounts are divided into the main product categories:
- Payments+ - This includes access to
- InfoCentral – Here you can manage business performance. Including reliable, accurate, and complete payment processing data
- Developer Portal – This provides access to our open API so that your developers can help integrate credit card acceptance and other payment methods into your online interfaces.
- Portico Virtual Terminal – This is your web-based Virtual Terminal where you can access payments in real time.
- Bill Pay Merchant View – The reporting and administrative hub for all of Bill Pay.
- Bill Pay Virtual Terminal – This is the application which accepts transactions including cases where cards are present or not. There is no software footprint; it serves as a portal into your transaction payments.
- ACH Reporting – Here you may view reports of all automated clearing house (ACH) transactions.
- Payroll – Cloud-based payroll and HR software suite, designed with small and mid-sized companies in mind.
You will be able to access all of these sections of the site using our single sign-on (SSO) method.
Note: As of this time, single sign-on is not available for Payments+. you will need to log in to these accounts separately.